The record stack on this page is NOT designed to work with the Sonic Spin unit. It is for manual cleaning. Please navigate to the Ultrasonic Record Cleaning section to purchase stacks for use with the Sonic Spin.
Vinyl ‘1’ Stack allows you to clean your records without getting labels wet! Due to a great amount of requests for a single version of our unique label saving record cleaning device known as Vinyl ‘3’Stack, we have designed a “short” stack disc system for those of you that would prefer to clean only one record at a time!
Extra long tapered handle allows ease of handling. Vinyl ‘1’ Stack sits flat so you can set it anywhere without having to worry about it tipping.
SIMPLE and EASY to use!
– Place your vinyl record in between the two sealing disc’s
– Clean your record using your favorite cleaner
– Rinse the record by running it under fresh water
– Take your time with your cleaning and do it right! Don’t worry about getting the labels wet! No more rushing! The specially designed disc’s and o-rings will seal off the labels protecting them and keeping them nice and dry!
– After cleaning and rinsing your record just a quick shake holding the handle gets rid of excess water on the surface of the record so you can quickly wipe them dry with the included micro-fiber cleaning/drying cloth or allow to air dry.
**note: when taking Vinyl One Stack apart after washing, there may be slight water residue where the o-rings sit, but your labels will be dry. Simply wipe the droplets away
Vinyl ‘1’ Stack Kit Includes:
(2) durable 4 1/2 inch HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) plastic discs, each fitted with a single o-ring
(2) 1 1/2 inch 45 record adapters
(1) rubber sealing washer
(1) extra long tapered handle
(1) microfiber cleaning/drying cloth